Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Update

Well, we finally joined a church. Its been quite a while that we've been looking for one, but finally settled at Grace Community Church in Waco (www.gracewaco.com)

I'm still working at Sprint, and so glad that I chose to go there. Advantage Rent A Car, who I used to work for, shut down operations in Temple on July 11. I saw the handwriting on the wall, but I just didn't think it would be quite that fast.

We finally finished remodeling our house. The back room got a new roof, drywall on the ceiling, paint and tile. The kitchen also was re-tiled. I have to get all the stupid glue removed from our hardwood floors. I still cant believe that anyone would put carpet over those floors. We're happy to have the house back in somewhat of an order.

I'm going to try to post more often. I like movies and I may start posting my thoughts on them as I watch them. We'll see. All posts related to Sierra will be posted on her blog at http://sierrarose-miraclebaby.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment